Thursday, February 26, 2009

My New Friends

I got a new cell number so I could fit in with the locals (and stop using minutes on my sister & BIL AT&T phones). Not long after, I got a text message that said "Keith it's Jeff...just wishing you well...U jammed their other night at the Grammys! Take care..." Ok. So the only Keith I know that would be jammin at the grammy's is KEITH URBAN. Kinda cool right?! Hang on it gets better...so Monday I get a text that says "Now I'm in your town! Playing on wed. We should do dinner. Hit me back if you have time. If we don't get a chance to hang then be safe and be well!" Then the next text came right over "Chad Kroeger". So, I'm thinkin...who could be playing in Nashville on Wed named Chad Kroeger...do I know a Chad Kroeger? So of course I had to GOOGLE it and who's name had appear??? None other than CHAD KROEGER from NICKELBACK!! Seriously what are the odds of that??? Could I really have Keith Urban's old number and DO I REALLY HAVE CHAD KROEGER'S PHONE NUMBER?!?! CrAzY hUh?!?! If that wasn't confirmation enough, I got another text today that started out "Mr. Urban!..." It is confirmed! I do and I do!

Man, livin in TN has been a little more exciting than I expected! (I know a little sad if that's my BIG excitement) but it makes it fun anyway! And who knows what other "friends" I might holla... :D

5 comments:

Tara said...

OMG!! That is so cool! I'm kinda crushin' on Josh Todd from Buckcherry lately so if his number comes your way, let a girl know M'kay? LOL! Too funny!

Merrill Family said...

That story is great and now it is confirmed. You are a lucky girl.
Love ya and miss ya!

Melis said...

I love it! That is awesome. Did you contact them back? What have you done with their numbers? I'm curious to know.

Suzi-Q said...

A couple people told me I needed to send a message back and say "Sorry buddy, I can't make it but I have a friend that would really like to see your show. Do you mind leaving a couple tickets at the door for her?" But I couldn't...I need to keep good carma coming my way. So instead I got a really good laugh out of it, I just saved his number in my phone book so if he ever texts again I'll know it's him. =D

Michelle said...

What a great story!